All surfaces should be considered dirty and should be cleaned prior to application of vinyl lettering or graphics. Wipe dust off of painted surfaces. Clean the area where the vinyl will be applied. Windex is fine to clean glass then dry the window area.
APPLICATION (PRE MASKED BY INSTANT SIGN)
Horizontal Hinge Method:
1. Position lettering on the area in the desired location. Tack to desired location with small pieces of masking tape on either end.
2. Apply a long piece of masking tape across the top of the lettering or graphic.
3. Remove small pieces of masking tape at both ends.
4. Lift up the lettering from the bottom and remove release liner. Holding from the two bottom corners and keeping the sheet as flat and wrinkle free as possible place the lettering on the glass.
5. Squeegee each section into place with smooth downward strokes.
6. Re-squeegee entire line of lettering or graphic when complete.
7. Remove application tape Remove application tape
YOU’RE ALL SET!